We demonstrate competence in the patient-centred clinical method; and integrate a sensitive, skillful, and appropriate search for disease. We have demonstrate an understanding of patients’ experience of illness (particularly their ideas, feelings, and expectations) and of the impact of illness on patients’ lives.
Our physicians use their understanding of human development and family and other social systems to develop a comprehensive approach to the management of disease and illness in patients and their families.
Our physicians are also adept at working with patients to reach common ground on the definition of problems, goals of treatment, and roles of physician and patient in management. They are skilled at providing information to patients in a manner that respects their autonomy and empowers them to “take charge” of their own health care and make decisions in their best interests.
If you are experiencing any of the concerns below we can help:
- Anxiety or phobias
- Stress management
- Grief and loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship and communication issues
- Domestic violence
We provide medical care for illnesses or injuries which require prompt attention but are typically not of such seriousness as to require the services of an emergency room.
We offer multiple solutions to help rejuvenate the face and reduce signs of aging. Depending on which areas of your face need the most work and whether you want to address wrinkles, lines, or sagging, our doctors will work with you to find the right treatment to help you look and feel your best.
We provide healthcare services such as:
- Women’s health issues, family planning, pregnancy and postpartum care
- Family health: tropical diseases, annual exams, preventive care, acute medical issues, health education, help accessing social services
- Children’s health: full primary care, immunization assessment, nutrition assessment, and pediatric health evaluation
- Mental health: help with sleep disorders, depressed mood, anxiety, and psychiatric concerns
Women's and Children's Health
- Low risk pre-natal and post-natal care
- One-on-one appointments with a women’s health dietitian through PCN
- Breastfeeding assessment
- Postpartum care
- Cervical Screening (PAP tests)
- Breast exam
- Birth Control: including IUDs
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and counselling
Weight Loss Program
We use a comprehensive system, personalized based on your needs with our physicians. Taking into account all of your personal goals, body type and metabolism, we will craft the ideal program for you. Whether you want to lose a few inches of fat or lose a few pounds, we will guide you in your journey to reach your weight loss goals.
There are no required foods to buy. Everything we suggest is simple, has lots of variety, includes all food groups, is nutritionally balanced, and can be enjoyed by the whole family. There are no indexes, carbs, calories, or points to count. Knowing the real demands of a busy lifestyle we give you suggestions for eating out, social and business events, vacations, and holidays with the family.
Call to Book Your Appointment
We are committed to your health.